GDCC is a market research data collection company, specializing in International telephone (CATI) projects. A position is currently available for an experienced Project Manager, to be located in our London office.
To efficiently plan and execute International CATI projects, liaising with internal departments and with substantial direct client contact.
A Project Manager is accountable for successful project execution and will collaborate with members of several internal operational teams and account management to ensure that the project objectives are understood by the team and are successfully delivered. Project Managers are responsible for managing all aspects of sample management; survey testing, data collection and data management for assigned research studies while upholding company standards of quality assurance throughout the project lifecycle, including all deliverables and communications.
Project types are variable in size, length and complexity.
- Customer relations; national and international accounts
- Keeping project and planning systems up-to-date
- Communication on projects internally (Sales, CATI Centre team, Data Processing)
- Communication on projects with clients
- Escalating bottlenecks to responsible departments
- Checking questionnaires and advising clients concerning content of the questionnaire
- Checking of SPSS data
- Holding internal and external project evaluations
- Preferably Degree level education
- Experience and understanding of market research fieldwork and CATI data collection in particular
- Fluent in and good knowledge of English
- Strong planning- and client management skills
- Able to work autonomously and to priortise key tasks
- Communicative, both written and verbally
- Willing to take responsibility
- Ability to act on different levels and interact with different people
- Hands-on mentality
- Pro-active approach
Please send CV’s in confidence to email@example.com